The Secret To High Converting Ads And High Facebook Relevance Scores

Description of your first forum.
sakibkhan26

The Secret To High Converting Ads And High Facebook Relevance Scores

Post by sakibkhan26 »

Are you struggling to write good ads that drive conversions? Are you paying more in Facebook ads than you should be? This is likely directly related to your relevance score. The score which is numbered between 1 and 10 that Facebook uses to determine how it will display your ad Buy Email Database & Build Email List Quickly and what it will charge you. If your Facebook Relevance Score is below 9 or 10 or if you're struggling to maintain a high score, you don't win the Facebook ad game. I built my Facebook ads in a very specific way, incorporating a concept that made and kept my Facebook ads successful. Today I'm going to share with you the secret technique I used that resulted in lower advertising costs and high conversions. I'll show you how to turn a gross relevance score into one that drives your Facebook ads and business success! Eliminate your losses. Increase your earnings. From now on! Let's go! Why You Should Care About Your Facebook Relevance Score success Facebook relevance score Your relevance score greatly affects your success and your wallet. If you get a relevance score of 3 or 4 on Facebook ads, Facebook will charge you more money for the same clicks than someone else,

in the same niche, who has a relevance score of 9 or 10 . If your score is really low, you pay more money to keep losing money. And it sucks. But if you have a high score, as close to 10 as possible, you get a better return on investment. Minimize your cost per click, cost per lead and cost per acquisition. You have to aim for the highest score possible to maximize the return on Buy Email Database & Build Email List Quickly investment of your Facebook ads! Another thing, your Facebook relevance score has a huge impact on the success of your Facebook ads. A low relevance score equals lower quality traffic and lower conversions. Nothing in a low score will contribute to the success of your ads. Now you see that relevance has a positive or negative impact on the success of your business. As an online marketer, you need to learn how to improve your ad success. You need to understand how Facebook determines this score, where you can find your score, and what you can do to increase it. If you'd rather hear me discuss these topics, here's a link to my video:Let's take a closer look at how Facebook determines your score in the first place. What you need to know about a Facebook relevance score Facebook monitors how effectively you communicate in your ads to audiences who care about your topics.

So how you advertise on Facebook matters. They look at the copy that's on your ad, the group of people or audience you're targeting, and the copy on your landing page. Facebook takes this information and then determines whether you're hyper relevant, they're looking for the right message, and whether or not you're giving their users a positive experience. How well you do with these things is Buy Email Database & Build Email List Quickly reflected in your Facebook relevance score. You want to shoot for a 7 or an 8. But if you really want to stand out from your competitors, your goal is to increase your relevance score between 9 and 10. What does a score of 9 or 10 mean? This means that Facebook thinks you are the best advertiser with the best message compared to other people doing the same thing as you. Where to find your Facebook relevance score Now that you know Facebook rates you for your ads and how it affects everything you do with your ads, I'm sure you want to keep track of those numbers. Here's how you can find your Facebook relevance score:Go to your Facebook Ads Manager. Click on the ad you want to display. Click the drop-down button for columns and select "customize columns".

Click on the Relevance Score option and press Apply. And There you go ! where will you find your facebook relevance scoreNow you can see your score and work to either improve it or keep it high! How do I increase my relevance score on Facebook? So how do you arrive at the magic number of 9 and 10? There is one main solution and two things you need to do to get there. Remember that you should always focus on value. You need to stand out as an entrepreneur who can solve the problems your audience is Buy Email Database & Build Email List Quickly facing. Good copy and a focus on value will help you have a rocking relevance score, more clicks, and more people making purchases. The magic of well-placed, good and long copy increase facebook relevance score There are three places where you can add text to a Facebook ad. You have the option of inserting text above or below the image; then you have your headline and call to action button. One trick with your long copy is where you put itYou want to write long text ads and place them above the image. Facebook's algorithm is similar to Google's SEO. By placing good long copy above the image, you have the ability to tell Facebook what exactly your ad and