How to spam buy business email list Google+?

Description of your first forum.
bitheerani00

How to spam buy business email list Google+?

Post by bitheerani00 »

How to use Google+ to contact users? How to spam on Google+? The technique I'm going to talk about is similar to spam but smarter and legal. Let's see how buy business email list to take advantage of circles on Google+ to communicate about your new product. Before starting your tutorial, get my Roadmap , consult the Traffic & Customers Program and download free guides and tips to create traffic, generate leads and attract customers Google+ allows brands to create buy business email list pages that connect brands and customers like Facebook pages . Except that (fortunately, some would say), there is a loophole (voluntary I imagine to facilitate the distribution of Google+ and accelerate its distribution) allowing hundreds of emails to be sent free of charge to (targeted) strangers via the notifications from Google+ so without directly sending the email personally.

I remind you that spam, namely the sending of unsolicited emails to private email addresses, is prohibited by law. While it is possible to send unsolicited emails to professional addresses such as buy business email list To spam a very large number of users in an almost unlimited way using circles: 1. The technique consists first of all in importing a targeted list of email contacts into your account. 2. To collect these emails, it's unfortunately so simple: Type in Google: "Email + [keyword of your target] + Filetype: xls" in order to obtain the files of journalists, bloggers, companies buy business email list on Internet. Consult the tutorial to find emails on the Internet 3. You can also import your own database. 4. Once logged into your Gmail account, click on Contacts: free emailing 5. Click on “Import” your databases in Excel free email campaign 7.

Then connect to your Google+ account : click on “Home” then on “Contacts” contact free emails 7. Click on "Gmail Contacts" to access your contact list 8. The laborious part then consists in creating “Circles” (Contacts 1, Contact 2, Contact 3 > Contact 100…) of a maximum of 100 users per circle from these targeted users. google plus circles 9. Now all buy business email list you have to do is share content (ex: content published on your Company Page) then insert your circles in the buy business email list under the post (in the attached image I added the "Bloggers" group) and by clicking on “Also send an email to”