sk factors that can make a successfu

Description of your first forum.
Rakib55

sk factors that can make a successfu

Post by Rakib55 »

ports marketing, and even more so, football, has ril support campaign turn into a campaign of disappointment for customers and fans. You can't bet everything on the winning horse!!! And now that the National Team has been eliminated, do you think that any company will reorient its World Cup campaign? Share: Prev Article Do you really know your client? Next Article Marketing Plan (VIII): setting objectives 6 Comments Javier June 20, 2014 at 10:37 Those with the hearts have returned them.

.. hehehe... there is a contingency announcement... they have s Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Email List ewn it on their shirts... have you seen it? Good article! Reply Jose Manuel Gomez-Zorrilla Sanjuan June 20, 2014 at 13:24 Thank you very much for your comment Javier. Well, I have not seen the Cruzcampo advertisement that you mention, what other readers of the blog have told me is that Cruzcampo released the same spot from the World Cup campaign, but adding at the end of it the slogan "until the next World Cup" or something like that.

Personally, I missed that after the first defeat and seeing the panorama, none of the brands did any supportive action, touching the heartstrings of all Spaniards. We hope to see you more often at La Cultura del Marketing. All the best. Reply gonzalo gomez garcia June 20, 2014 at 13:23 Putting large investments in a marketing plan into SPECIFIC events like the World Cup, when what is needed today are investments that work for the sustainability of products, brands and companies is a mistake, in my opinion, and a serious one.