Five Companies Tell How Content They Do It Graphic Design

Description of your first forum.
mosarrof_seo583

Five Companies Tell How Content They Do It Graphic Design

Post by mosarrof_seo583 »

Every software development team I know that uses an Agile approach does it differently. People love Agile for the pain it relieves and dislike it for the pain it creates - especially for other departments outside of software development. Here is my take on the pain that Agile relieves. I worked as a technical writer for twenty years, so I remember the old stunt days. The marketers threw detailed specs over the edge of the waterfall, then the programmers - we haven't called them developers yet - threw their prototypes Graphic Design into the waterfall, then we tech writers threw our drafts into the waterfall and the cries of the poor product testers in the background. were drowned out by the roar: dispatch it! Dispatch! Graphic Design Dispatch! Products have taken a long time to develop and feedback is often too late to act.

Everyone, inside and out, has felt the pain of the waterfall approach. In 2001, the Agile Manifesto and the international effort to "discover better ways to develop software" followed. Since then, companies have embraced these principles in a variety of creative ways, dramatically shortening development cycles and increasing responsiveness to feedback. At the same time, process Graphic Design improvements within engineering have created new types of problems for groups outside of engineering. Teams working with these engineers may not know how to align their processes with an Agile (or Agile-like) process. Perhaps that sentiment is part of why the panel How to Increase Content Velocity Through Agile Practices at this year's Intelligent Content conference drew a crowd. The star panelists can also help explain Graphic Design the popularity of the session.

Andrew Bredenkamp (moderator), founder of Acrolinx Ben Cornelius, Director of Localization at PayPal Laurel Counts, Director of Technical Communications at Moody's Analytics Jim Turcotte, Senior Vice President at CA Graphic Design Technologies Margo Stern, Manager, Content Strategy for Commerce at Google Susie Dickson, content strategist at Facebook Agile panel-ICC-w-crowd Every seat was filled for the How to Increase Content Velocity with Agile Practices panel session at the Smart Content Conference. In a pre-conference phone interview, Andrew told me he chose these panelists because their organizations were Graphic Design doing innovative things with technologies and processes to align content development with Agile practices. All five organizations happen to be customers of Acrolinx, the company Andrew founded, but, he says, the panel isn't about his product. These are best practices that any organization could follow.