Finally, we saw that everything was finished and ready to open

You can buy here phone number list
Bappy

Finally, we saw that everything was finished and ready to open

Post by Bappy »

In the database we already had more than 1,000 customer contacts and we thought of creating diffusion groups to inform them that we were going to open in a week. After having sent the messages to all the clients, the joy of the people was immense, however, just three days after the opening we realized that we were missing some necessary things, so we started looking for borrowed money again. In those days we also began to carry out the legal procedures for the operation of the restaurant.

Our debt was already more than $310 million pesos (approximately $76,590 dollars ) and we had not yet opened. On the third attempt of phone database the opening, with 4 days to go, we realized that we lacked the raw material, so we started talking to a kind-hearted man and that man lent us $5 million pesos (approximately $1,240 dollars ) to buy grain, spices and vegetables in general. The proteins were entrusted to us. Thanks to all the angels that God put on the way, after 3 and a half months, the Tastyzón – Los Tejaditos Restaurant will open on Sunday , October 7, 2018 , located on Carrera 30 No 33-59 in the La Aurora neighborhood of the city of Bucaramanga . That day was unforgettable.

It was a day of great satisfaction and joy to see our dream come true. History of Tastyzon Restaurant Our restaurant started to work very well. The first year we sold an average of 2,000 plates of food per month . Things were going very well until September 2019 , when the company was divided into two groups: one stayed and the other left. We decided to give the money to them so that they could retire with a very high sum of money, almost 200 million pesos (approximately $49,500 dollars ), but we would need a loan. A lady, a client of the restaurant, who was like an angel sent from God, told us: "I put my house to support the loan", since the lender required a collateral pledge. With that money we were able to negotiate the exit of the partners, leaving only my three colleagues and myself as final partners.