Here’s How Sonia Simone Writes

You can buy here phone number list
Jannat12

Here’s How Sonia Simone Writes

Post by Jannat12 »

All great writing starts with a few well-chosen words, a unique voice, and — according to my guest and colleague — a love for your audience. Sonia Simone is a true original, a prolific author, educator, and speaker who has written countless well-chosen words for Copyblogger (I consulted a team of experts, and we literally couldn’t count them all). As Senior Editor and Publisher of Copyblogger.com, Chief Content Officer of Copyblogger Media, and Head Educatrix over at Authority — a program designed to teach every aspect of creating an online presence that works for your business goals — she is a true authority on copywriting and producing the kind of content that builds a business.

When Seth Godin Phone Number List appeared in The Writer Files, he listed Sonia as one of his favorite authors. When I asked him to comment on Sonia’s appearance in this series, he asked me to quote him: [Sonia Simone] doesn’t need a blurb, she’s got her writing! Writing that connects with an audience speaks for itself. In this installment of The Writer Files, Sonia shares with us the art of “non-writing,” her opinion of timers and deadlines, and a well-kept secret about writer’s block. Join me as we flip through the file of Sonia Simone, writer … About the writer … Who are you and what do you do? My name is Sonia Simone and I delete email for a living. OK, I stole that joke from John Jantsch. Because we’re a small and fast-growing company, roles tend to evolve pretty quickly. At the moment I publish the Copyblogger blog (you’re reading it) and I do a lot of teaching on how to use content to build a stronger business. What is your area of expertise as a writer or online publisher?

The thing I’ve found I’m best at is writing or recording content that builds a tighter relationship between a business and its customers. The tag line for my first copywriting business was “Remarkable customer relationships begin with remarkable communication,” and I still find that to hold true. Where can we find your writing? I’ve written a heck of a lot for Copyblogger, and I’m also creating a lot of educational content for MyCopyblogger (which is free) and Authority (which is a premium resource for content marketing pros). If you’re really gung ho, you can go check out my personal blog, Remarkable Communication. I don’t update it any more, but there’s some good stuff there.