Unfortunately, these are often suggestions for tools

You can buy here phone number list
PhoneNumber234

Unfortunately, these are often suggestions for tools

Post by PhoneNumber234 »

When was the last time you received an offer via LinkedIn that was really interesting to you? Which showed that the person on the other side knew your needs and expectations? More and more often, we receive messages that cannot be called anything other than spam. But that's not the way... LinkedIn is a sales tool we have been passing this knowledge on to our clients for many years.

You can find your target group here really easily, for example Greece Email List using a tool like Sales Navigator ( you can find our free course here ). You can also expand your professional network. Until you can finally sell your product or service. Of course, provided you approach it properly. And since there are already many guides on how to properly sell on.

LinkedIn, I will focus on what not to do. Don't sell in the first message It seems obvious, but many people still take the easy way out. More and more often, when I accept an invitation from someone to join my network, I receive an offer in the first message. Damn, if it's a job offer - I can still understand it, because recruitment processes are governed by different rules. or additional services that "I definitely need.