20 Books to Be Successful in 2020

buy or build email list here you will see all the discussion
zahidseo

20 Books to Be Successful in 2020

Post by zahidseo »

There are people who say that they know others by their looks, by their eyes, by their friends, by so many things. But this time we will address another way of knowing people, through what they read.

The books that successful people read usually have to do with the idea of ​​success that you have.

If the idea of ​​success is to have a lot of money, then you can 国家邮箱列表 look for suggestions of some books that millionaires read, but if your idea of ​​success is to have a family, you can look for recommended books for fathers and mothers who want to be the best.

Tell me what you read and I'll tell you who you are! We don't go that far, but we are going to suggest in this post some books that you can read so that you walk to success as a person.

For that we have searched and asked several people which books have positively marked their lives. Here our selection of recommended books:

1- “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
Recommended Books - Book Cover: How to Win Friends and Influence People

This is a book that whenever I ask people about a book that has marked them, regardless of the person's specialty, profession or trade, it comes out as a spontaneous response.

I don't want to say that because it is read by many people, you should read it too, but it is certainly a book with very positive references.

The book deals with a topic that can be controversial. Imagine talking about influences, when we normally use that word in the negative sense. Only that the book works the influence from the positive, with practical advice on how you can be a better person and cultivate quality relationships.

But beware! In no way is it a recipe or a step by step and that makes it more interesting, because it is the reader who takes advantage of the book to improve his life from his own experience.

2- "Off the charts: why some people are successful and others are not" by Malcolm Gladwell