"What Name Will I Give That Button?" Make Your Page and Your Product Convert More With Ux Writing

buy or build email list here you will see all the discussion
zahidseo

"What Name Will I Give That Button?" Make Your Page and Your Product Convert More With Ux Writing

Post by zahidseo »

If you already work on the internet or want to become a digital entrepreneur and have a product, you probably already know that you need strategies to attract your audience to your page. The writing of this page must be more direct and attractive so that people are interested in what you have to offer, right? On the other hand, for products such as mobile applications and digital platforms (as is the case with Hotmart itself ),

the writing must be clear and simple, so that all users can easily accomplish tasks. I don't know if you've already heard of UX Writing , or Content Strategist, or Design Strategist. Three expressions in Latest Mailing Database English that represent a profession that is currently very common in digital companies. Translating for Spanish, we can say Content Strategist or User Experience Writer . You must be wondering: “But what is this new profession all about? Why is this and other professions related to the user experience currently standing out? And why is it related to products like those on the

Hotmart platform?” We will explain everything in this post! The most important thing is that you understand that knowing how to write well or not, you can learn some strategies to improve your digital product and make it convert more! Follow us! Bluntly, what is UX Writing? In a simplified way, UX Writing is the creation of texts that facilitate the user experience in a digital product, on a page or in an application. That is, to guarantee that the user completes the desired action without obstacles that could confuse him. To better explain, I will use the Hotmart platform as an example throughout the text. As we have already said, Hotmart itself is considered a product, since we have a complex universe where the user can carry out various actions. In agreement? So, let's go! Who writes them is the UX Writer responsible for the texts of the platform! That means that I am responsible for what is written on each screen: titles, subtitles, menus, pop-ups, notifications, error messages and various other interactions with the user. As we are a platform with various solutions for users , such as a member's area and our own payment system , we often need to communicate by email with our users. These are transactional emails. They are also run by a content strategist. Unlike the emails you receive announcing new features,