8 Dos and Don'ts of Designing

buy or build email list here you will see all the discussion
mimakter

8 Dos and Don'ts of Designing

Post by mimakter »

Mobile experiences are now the Phone Number List norm Smartphones are everywhere and they caught our attention. Maybe even too much! Seeing the faces of my teenagers almost constantly buried in their screens, I'm sure mobile website usage will increase much more in the future. So when we design a conversion, we need to Phone Number List be aware of this reality. We need to realize that the smartphone is not where the conversion happens, but more often where it begins - the first or second point of contact - especially when it comes to Phone Number List generation use cases. leads, but also for e-commerce. In this article, I first highlight how mobile user experiences differ from their desktop counterparts.

Next, I share my top four do's, followed by my top four don'ts of mobile conversion design. Follow these tips and other mobile best practices and your site will soon see higher conversions and Phone Number List revenue. What makes mobile experiences unique First, let me define what I mean by “mobile”. “Mobile” includes any device ranging in size from a smartphone to Phone Number List a phablet (a phone-tablet hybrid), including a mini tablet and a tablet. Over the past two years, smartwatches have been added to this mobile mix. While tablets are still widely used, it's often in stationary situations which don't put as much interactive and thought-provoking load on their users.

Here I will focus on smartphones as they are mostly used "in the Phone Number List wild", in scenarios where the user is often:1.DO create a “mobile-first” conversion design Already have a mobile responsive website? It's a great starting point. But to get the Phone Number List best visitor engagement and conversion results, you need to design and deploy a mobile-first user experience. This approach is often referred to Phone Number List as "responsive" design because you expose different features and functionality for smaller mobile device screen sizes (what web developers often refer to as "windows"). Basically, it's an admission that "one size doesn't fit all" when it comes to your conversion design. So how do you do it?