How To And Where To Get The Best Freelance Jobs Online In 2010 And Beyond

Description of your first forum.
mahmud99

How To And Where To Get The Best Freelance Jobs Online In 2010 And Beyond

Post by mahmud99 »

First of all let me start with the how to. To venture any africa email list where online looking for job you must be sure you to have all the basic requirements on ground before you start. These things might be simple things like email or phone number or even PayPal account. It is very important you do this if you ever want to get a job, get paid and receive your money where ever you are in the world.

I have written here some easy steps that can help you get started even if you are a newbie. If you are new to freelancing online then take care to read what I have explained below. These things you must have in place before you begin your search. You need to have an email address, having two may be better. At least have one on Gmail (Google Gmail) and have the other on Yahoo (Yahoo Mail). They are all free to set up or sign up with. But if you have any problem with doing this because some how your internet skill is very low then I will advice you to go to any cafe around you and ask the operator there to help you. Though, most will ask you for a small fee for doing that.

PayPal is a payment solution, it is an account you can have online for receiving and paying money to people online and it is the most acceptable and fastest way of collecting money for work done online. Also it is free to sign up with them. It is important you note also that some of these networks can also pay through check (check). An alternative to PayPal is AlertPay. PayPal is the most acceptable solution but they still have some issues and one of such is that they don't accept people in some countries to use their services. Nigeria is one of such countries.