There are three basic ways to create video content

Description of your first forum.
[email protected]

There are three basic ways to create video content

Post by [email protected] »

Using a high-quality camera and simple editing tools means you don't need to be a Hollywood editor to create content that looks good. Additionally, the content and intent of the video are more important than high production values. on your website. You can get great results on your phone's camera when you use an external microphone and a simple lighting setup or natural light. Work with Us As a Certification Body Licensing Our Systems Hire Part + Guide Part Local Marketing Professional Services Development Agency or Consulting Business Guide Marketing Strategy Plan Content Marketing Customer Journey Referrer Mobile Marketing Email Marketing This Paid Search Social Media CRM Marketing Automation Website Design Advertising Small Business Finance Sales Volume Small Business Marketing Systems Results Business Clients Certification Agencies About About Us Contact Resources Newsletter Blog Podcast Invite John to Speak Books Workbook Find a Certification Agency Copyright Duct Tape Marketing Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Disclaimer | Accessibility Statement Hire Section + Duct Tape Marketing Logo Services Resources Results About Us Contact Schedule a Strategy Session Track Record of Growing Your Business While Growing as an Entrepreneur Home Blog Track Record of Growing Your Business While Growing as an Entrepreneur Return to Podcast Transcript This Transcript Sponsored by Our Transcript Partners Get $100 Off Your First Order Claviyo Sign This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by.

In a studio. There are many places where you can rent studio space and use professional lighting and video equipment so you can shoot all your videos in one day at a low cost. with the cameraman. You can hire a videographer to come to your office and spend the day filming with you and your staff. Video editing software is fairly easy to use, but if you don't want to deal with this yourself, it's easy to find someone who can do basic cheap editing on sites like Faroe Islands Email List is a platform that helps growth-focused e-commerce brands drive more sales through super-targeted, highly relevant emails and marketing. __Things like salary and benefits are hard. That’s why I pivot and help support shows that offer our listeners exclusive, limited-time offers. You sign up for their payroll service today and once you run your first payroll you'll get three months of free service.

You also want to transcribe your video. It is very important to add closed captions to your screen. When someone is watching a video on a mobile device or at their desk, they don't want the sound to be turned on so as not to disturb those around them. This is where subtitles come in; they can still get the full effect of the content without listening to the video. Just visit. Hello and welcome to another episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast. I'm John Jentsch and my guest today is Jill Nelson. She is the founder and CEO of the company, which was founded in 2006 and has experienced double-digit growth every year since its inception. Jill, thank you for joining me. Jill Nelson John thank you so much for having me on your show.