Google Search Advocate John

Description of your first forum.
bcdata

Google Search Advocate John

Post by bcdata »

And, apparently, there’s nothing wrong with that. According to Mueller, publishers who reuse parts of their own content to create new content that’s very similar to each other won’t be penalized by the platform. However, before you can safely press the keyboard, you must Get some details. Let’s check it out? What Google Says About Reusing Your Own Content During the May 8th Google Search Center SEO Office Hours Hangout, Mueller answered the following question: “Does Google allow publishers to plagiarize their own content? For example, I write an affiliate article recommending something for my mom.

Can I copy the content of that article and Gambling Data Philippines write more articles for my sister, wife, aunt, or grandmother?” Google SEO Office Hours from May 6, 2022 The first thing Mueller did was to make it clear that if you reuse your own content, that’s different from “plagiarism,” which means actually taking content from another site and publishing it as your own.

Given that, his official statement was: “From Google’s perspective, if you take content from your own site and publish it again if certain elements of the page change, it’s basically up to you. Should you publish multiple variations of the same content? Now you know you won’t be penalized. But is copying yourself a best practice for your content strategy? Well, it’s definitely not ideal.