That's when I first learned that men had the option

You can buy here phone number list
sharminakter212343

That's when I first learned that men had the option

Post by sharminakter212343 »

I am glad that I was able to support my wife right before she was hospitalized and immediately after she was discharged from the hospital, when her body was under so much strain that she could barely walk. Shimizu-san and child --How did you decide on the acquisition period? Shimizu : It was a busy time for my work, so I took three weeks in between Golden Week.

I wish my wife would have taken a little more, but that Malawi Email List was the limit due to work at the time. Fukuda : We decided on 3 months based on our experience with our first child. As expected, the most difficult period was up to about 3 months after birth... Mr. Terada took quite a long time both times. Terada : The first time is 5 months, the second time is 6 months.

The first time I took childcare leave, it wasn't common for men to take childcare leave, so I didn't know what to do. So, when I had a meeting with my superior at the time, I said, ``Actually, I'm having a child next year, so I'd like to take childcare leave.'' Fukuda : It's true that at that time there were still very few men taking childcare leave.