The most important thing is an

buy or build email list here you will see all the discussion
[email protected]

The most important thing is an

Post by [email protected] »

3. Be clear about the objectives of your chatbot A WhatsApp chatbot has one main purpose: to help your company achieve your business goals! Therefore, the first step to developing a WhatsApp bot is to define those objectives.

Clarify , step by step, how a chatbot will help you achieve your business goals Where, how, with whom and about what : Create a checklist of expectations from your chatbot Artificial intelligence (AI) is not always needed for a chatbot.

The most important thing is an intelligent and huma South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands Email List n idea. 4. Obey the rule of 6 questions Mapping out your business goals is just the first step toward a successful WhatsApp bot. The second step is to think about what type of bot would benefit your customers the most.

After all, they are the ones who will interact with your bot. That's why you have to make sure that the human-bot interaction is as seamless as possible. Ask yourself beforehand: What is the goal of my chatbot? What is the tone of the bot? What should the chatbot talk about? Do I want a guided or free dialogue? How can I configure the chatbot dialog? How should I handle questions that the bot cannot answer? Once you can answer these questions, your company is more than ready to develop its own bot.